WoT Crusade (was Re: How to extend the expiry date of a subkey?)

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock@gmx.net
Tue Jun 17 13:24:01 2003

--Boundary-02=_Nlg7+6YApErLIm+

On Monday 16 June 2003 19:56, Jason Harris wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 05:20:41PM +0200, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > --
> > Michael Nottebrock   \         KDE on FreeBSD      \              ,ww
>
> I see your subkey update, but you need more non-selfsignatures to help
> FreeBSD compete in the WoT Crusade.  :)

I have a feeling this might be offtopic on this list, but I'm going to repl=
y=20
anyway.

> you're not in biglumber yet:
>
> =20
> http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?sf=3D10793C720726F300B8EC60F95E173AF16B297=
4B0;
>sid=3D6B2974B0

I've tried to submit my key to biglumber. Biglumber never sent me the promi=
sed=20
confirmation (or mail-to-reply-to-for-confirmation) mail, so I assumed it's=
=20
broken. I'll try again tonight, though the idea of getting together with=20
somebody I've never met before for a show-me-your-id-and-I'll-show-you-mine=
=20
still strikes me as odd.

> and those pesky Debian developers continue to outnumber FreeBSD folks
> in the top echelons of the strong set:
>
>   http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/ka/2003-06-15/top1000table.html
>
> much to my dismay.  :)
>
> So, I hereby urge all FreeBSD committers and users to go forth and certif=
y!

Being not a big fan of conferences, exhibitions and other meet,=20
greet-and-pay-big-bucks-for-it type of events, and being stuck in germany=20
where people wouldn't give you even the lowest trust signature despite havi=
ng=20
worked with you on projects for long periods of time, I guess my key will=20
remain rather untouched by other people's signatures for some time to come.=
 I=20
sometimes think we should call the thing Web of Paranoia instead.

=2D-=20
Michael Nottebrock   \         KDE on FreeBSD      \              ,ww =20
                      \             ---             \     ,wWWCybaWW_)=20
                       \   http://freebsd.kde.org    \     `WSheepW'    free
                                                      \      II  II     node

--Boundary-02=_Nlg7+6YApErLIm+

--Boundary-02=_Nlg7+6YApErLIm+--