German: Deutsche Über setzung von einigen Begriffen

Erwan David erwan@rail.eu.org
Tue Jun 17 14:34:03 2003

Le Tue 17/06/2003, Werner Koch disait
> On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:54:58 -0700, Joseph Bruni said:
>
> > How about whatever the German equivalent of "secret sentence" would
>
> Geheimsatz
>
> While reworking the translation I also suggest to replace "computer"
> by "elektronische Datenverarbeitungsanlage" and sell much wider
> terminals :-)

If you want to sell wider terminals, you might have a lokk to legal
terms. In french instead of "ordinateur" (for computer) laws use
"dispositif de traitement automatique des données". There might be a
market for wide terminal for lawyers...

--
Erwan