Robots in the WoT (clean version)

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 29 17:40:33 2003

greg@turnstep.com wrote:

>While the robot provides a semi-useful piece of information (the email maps
>back to the key), I would much rather see another person-to-person map from
>one key to another.

I wonder: if you don't know someone personally (so you can verify the key
in person), you probably know him as having an email address in the first
place. So if you know the key maps to a given address I would certainly not
call that "semi-usefull".

In fact, this whole discussion made me decide to have that robot sign my
key.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html