Email Clients and digital signatures

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Mon Jun 30 08:17:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_CZ9/+z0fiFObN7c

On Saturday 28 June 2003 13:21, Subba Rao wrote:
> out there now.  Outlook stands out the best, since you can have calender
> and tasks list etc.

(1) Outlook is *bad*: you probably have to go to extra lengths to see this=
=20
message, since it's a PGP/MIME message. This particular bug is about 4 or=20
more years old and M$ declined to fix it for whatever reasons.

(2) having TODO list and a calendar application is related to being a good=
=20
*mail* client exactly how? I mean, if you think Outlook is a good mail=20
client, then please argue with its features as a mail client and not with a=
ll=20
the other things it might have.

Not going into the more ideological debate that one should avoid products o=
f a=20
company that aggressively tries to maintain and extend its monopoly, and th=
at=20
demands horrendously high prices for its software... (You *did* pay for you=
r=20
Windows and Office software, didn't you?)

cheers
=2D- vbi

=2D-=20
NOTE: my email addresses in usenet postings change frequently!

--Boundary-02=_CZ9/+z0fiFObN7c

Signature policy: http://fortytwo.ch/legal/gpg/email.20020822?version=1.5&md5sum=5dff868d11843276071b25eb7006da3e

--Boundary-02=_CZ9/+z0fiFObN7c--