GnuPG 1.2.1 <-> PGP 8.0 multipart encoding trouble

M marcus.rohrmoser@gmx.de
Mon Mar 3 18:55:01 2003

--=-NAaxbPf4NTx5DMTfMhPt

Hi folks,
I'm new to this list - so maybe my question is an old one.
I've got problems receiving signed messages from PGP (8.0) users.
Their signed messages contain=20

to separate message body and signature while gnupg seems to use
mime/multipart parts for that purpose. Ximian Evolution + GnuPG  cannot
handle that.incoming PGP stuff properly.

How can I fix this and get PGP messages be processed right or which
combination GnuPG + mailclient should I preferably use (on a Linux
Redhat 8.0 box).

Greetings,

--=20
/**********************************************************
=20
 Thanx, the "GR_FRameRAM8" is much more elegant than a
 mere "19", naturally.
=20
 mailto:marcus.rohrmoser@gmx.de
 http://marcusr.gmxhome.de/index.html