I have no idea about "IDEA."

none none throw_away_2002@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 21:59:01 2003

--- Todd <Freedom_Lover@pobox.com> wrote:
> If you created it with pgp2 then it's definitely
> using IDEA.  I think you have two choices:
>
>     1) generate a new key; or
>     2) install the IDEA plugin

Then what is using IDEA? Thanks to Johan's help, I
reencrypted the private key with Blowfish. With GnuPG,
I can encrypt messages to this key using any supported
cipher that I want. I merely stated that I needed to
get others to use a supported cipher when encrypting
messages to me. I don't know the feasibility or ease
of this for people who use PGP (not really a subject
for this list anyway).