Segfault when using symmetric encryption and gpg-agent

Malte Gell malte_gell@t-online.de
Fri Mar 21 02:52:01 2003

Hi there,

when I tried to decrypt data which was encrypted symmetrically I got a
segfault. After disabling the use of gpg-agent in gpg.conf I was able
to decrypt that file.
After enabling gpg-agent again the segfault appeared again.

I guess it's a bug of gpg-agent, since decrypting without gpg-agent
works ?

Besides that gpg-agent runs fine, I use it with the Aegypten software to
get PGP/MIME with KMail it really happens only with gpg-agent enabled
and trying to decrypt symm. encr. files.

Can this problem be confirmed ?

Regards
Malte

GnuPG 1.2.1