[slug] Re: Ohhhh jeeee: ... this is a bug

Nori Heikkinen nori+lists-gnupg-users@maenad.net
Thu Mar 27 09:12:42 2003

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:49:00AM +0100, marTin insinuated:
> also sprach Nori Heikkinen <nori+lists-gnupg-users@maenad.net> [2003.03.2=
7.0844 +0100]:
> > has anyone seen this before?  i'm really confused as to why i
> > shouldn't be able to read these messages!
>=20
> copy your entire .gnupg directory to another server that's known to
> work, like albatross. then try to reproduce the error there. if you
> cannot, then your system is not healthy.

the error is reproducible on albatross.

i've spent a long time making this system healthy!

> btw: it's common practice to now cross-post to multiple mailing
> lists. just letting you know. hi gpg-users!

gpg-users won't let you post unless you're subscribed.

sorry.

</nori>

--=20
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu
    /V\  http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori/jnl/
   // \\          @ maenad.net
  /(   )\       www.maenad.net
   ^`~'^
  pgp servers finicky: get my (*new*) key here:
   http://www.maenad.net/geek/gpg/7ede5499.asc
      (please *remove* old key 11e031f1!)

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd--