Fwd: GPG ON UNIX 11

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat May 3 09:08:02 2003

## Joseph Bruni (jbruni@mac.com):

> I have encountered the same thing that you have. The problem is that
> you are trying to use GCC.

That should not be  a problem. I build gnupg 1.2.1 on HP-UX 10 and 11
using gcc:

Compiler: gcc 2.95.2
 Environment:
  CFLAGS='-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer'
  PICFLAGS=+z
  CXXFLAGS='-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer'

I'm not sure if your gcc is broken in some way, perhaps our installation
has been tweaked a little.

Regards,
Christoph

--