GPG ON UNIX 11

Joseph Bruni jbruni@mac.com
Sat May 3 16:13:02 2003

I guess I need to clarify a bit. If you use the GCC as supplied by the
HPUX Porting and Archive Center (version 3.2) you will have a
"sys/types.h" that is broken. However, if you use the GCC 3.2 supplied
from the HP dev center, the sys/types.h has the rest of the symbols
defined. If you use the HP ANSI C compiler, but make the one change to
./intl/gettextP.h to work around the broken "inline" keyword, you will
get GPG 1.2.1 to work on HP/UX 11.11. The problem that Pedro described
was due to the broken sys/types.h supplied with that particular
implementation of GCC. When you say you have GPG working HP/UX 11 are
you referring to 11.0 or 11.11 for PA-RISC or 11.20 for IPF? HP/UX is a
very fragmented platform these days.