ftp.gnupg.org down ?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sat May 10 19:00:25 2003

On Sat, 10 May 2003 11:47:55 +0200, pplf  said:

> For info, from France ftp.gnupg.org is unreachable since 2 days.

We experienced several problems with the machine.  The mainboard was
replaced yesterday so the hardware hopefully won't make any more
problems.  Due to a tight budget of the GUUG, we have temporary moved
teh FTP service to another box which usually don't use all traffic
included in the server housing fee.  However, we run another ftp
daemon on that box and this one sometime crashes: I am looking into
these crashes and try to fix the reason to help with development.

Anyway, please use a mirror as listed on the webpage.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of