Political tag lines (was: ftp.gnupg.org down ?)

engage engage@BLOCK.n0sq.net
Sat May 10 22:37:02 2003

Until people quit making political statements that have nothing to do with
GnuPG, I'm unsubscribing. These types of statements are inflammatory, also. I
guess I need to find an alternative to GPG also.

Besides, Ghandi was an idiot. Do people really believe that people like Sadaam
Hussein are going to say "Oh my God! They're not fighting back! It's time to
relinquish power, quit supporting terrorists, quit killing people, and quit
exploiting them!"?

Get real dude. If YOU were under the thumb of such a man, you'd be glad if the
U.S. came to your rescue. I'm sure glad that I live in the U.S.