multiple keyservers

Dennis Lambe Jr. malsyned@cif.rochester.edu
Mon May 12 00:19:03 2003

--=-uMN/UrAnpWcTg2U/OkyQ

If I specify multiple keyservers on the command line or in gpg.conf, how
does that affect the behavior of the various keyserver operations?  If I
send my key, which server does it get sent to?  all of them, the first
one, the last one, a random one?  If I refresh my keys, where does the
data get pulled from?  If I search, which servers get searched?  If I
receive, which server sends what data in what order?

I haven't been able to deduce much from watching except that order
clearly makes some difference to GnuPG's behavior.

--Dennis Lambe

--=-uMN/UrAnpWcTg2U/OkyQ

--=-uMN/UrAnpWcTg2U/OkyQ--