Problem: OpenPGP Module not listed

Ingo Klöcker ingo.kloecker@epost.de
Wed May 14 01:21:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_h5Ww+TnV6S4a7G8

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 17:59, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> Using KMail with GnuPG.
> KMail accepts my GnuPG key for signing and de-/encrypting and it also
> shows signed messages with the proper Information.
> Every now and then I stumble on messages in this list where KMail
> gives an error message:
>
> "Message is signed with an unknown key.
> The key cannot be verified.
> Problem: OpenPGP module not listed.
> Use dialogue 'Settings->KMail settings->Security' to configure this
> module or ask your system admin to do so."

KMail has built-in support for clearsigned messages. But support for=20
PGP/MIME messages (where the signature is in a separate attachment) is=20
only available through a plugin (plugin has been translated as "Modul"=20
in the German translation). Read the howto at kmail.kde.org if you want=20
to know how to install the appropriate plugin.

=46YI, this message is signed with the PGP/MIME plugin.

Regards,
Ingo