server signing with php

Bruce Robbins bruce@semiotica.co.uk
Fri May 16 10:31:02 2003

--Apple-Mail-14--464080897

We are attempting to build an application which stores keys on the
server and allows users to sign documents assembled on the server.
system() exec() et al will give access to the shell but will not permit
signing as the user can not be changed. Has anyone got any ideas on
this or a workaround?

Bruce Robbins
semioticaNewMedia Ltd
Digital Media Solutions
PO box 13
Ashton U Lyne
Lancashire
OL7 9FY

e bruce@semiotica.co.uk
w http://www.semiotica.co.uk

(This e mail may contain my digital signature
To verify its authenticity my public key is available from keyservers
and from http://www.keyserver.net/)

For maximum confidentiality you may send encrypted and signed e mails
to me using my public key.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is for
the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged and
confidential information that is exempt from disclosure under English
law and if you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. If this message is
being transmitted over the Internet, be aware that it may be
intercepted by third parties.
--Apple-Mail-14--464080897

We are attempting to build an application which stores keys on the
server and allows users to sign documents assembled on the server.

system() exec() et al will give access to the shell but will not
permit signing as the user can not be changed. Has anyone got any
ideas on this or a workaround?

<fixed><bigger>Bruce Robbins

[...]

intercepted by third parties.</bigger></fixed>
--Apple-Mail-14--464080897--