Encouraging email security.

Per Tunedal pt@radvis.nu
Sun May 18 22:32:16 2003

Agree!
The details might have to be modified somewhat. I would personally prefer
to add some key verification by automatic use of robot-CA:s, as I have told
in previous discussions.

Anyhow it's important to work in the direction of a very easy to use tool
for users that are not interested in the technical matters. All projects
working in that direction are wellcome!

It would be fine if some teams would form that could try developing
extremely easy to use encryption software. I suppose in the end a winner
will evolve.

It might be the marketing that makes the winner rather than the technical
solution. Think of a successful software company with an unstable operative
;-)>

Per Tunedal