WinPT Current Window Problem

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Wed May 28 09:06:31 2003

On Tue May 27 2003; 19:57, Servie Platon wrote:

> I have installed winpt-install-1.0rc2 on 2 client machines both running windows, XP and 2000 Professional.
>
> Actually, I have encountered problems on WinPT's Current Window option.

The version (0.7.96rc1 I think) is broken. Try to get the new 0.7.96rc2
which fixes this and a lot of other problems. I'm not sure if the installer
already updated the binary, so you should download the stand alone binary.

        Timo

--
Windows Privacy Tools            "Der Tugendhafte begnügt sich, von dem zu
(http://winpt.sourceforge.net)    träumen, was der Böse im Leben verwirklicht."