Question to german users/ Frage an deutsche Benutzer

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed May 28 09:16:02 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003 12:51:08 +0300, DeBug  said:

WK> Given a signed paper contract about the use of signatures between the
WK> parties, OpenPGP signed documents can be enforcable to the same grade
WK> as those with a handwritten signature.

> personal features can't or at least are much harder to mimic/ to copy
> Isn't it the principal difference ?

Yep.  I expect a lot of interesting problems and funny things like
faked banns as soon as qualified digital signatures are in widespread
use.

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of