Mutt and GnuPG
linux at thorstenhau.de
Wed Nov 12 22:40:36 CET 2003
* Ash Varma <tnedor at yahoo.com> [2003-11-12 22:15]:
>On Nov 12 20:47, Thorsten Haude wrote:
>> * Ash Varma <tnedor at yahoo.com> [2003-11-12 04:27]:
>> >I get "^M" (without the ""'s) in mutt if i decode any messages in mutt
>> >that use inline sigs.
>> Any, as in any of one particualar person? What about this one?
>Does not matter who it comes from.. Usually, if the message has inline
>sigs, it gives me this problem... your message was decoded correctly.
Well, it may very well matter if the error is with the source, not
with your system. The sympton points to some problem on a Unix/Windows
boundary, and my guess is that you see this error only with mails from
- Do you use Mutt's inline pager?
- What do you see in a mail sent by your own system?
- Could you forward one of the signed mails to me? (Attachment,
- Oh, I just guessed that you see the ^M at the end of each line, is
An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : /pipermail/attachments/20031112/7c8d155d/attachment.bin
More information about the Gnupg-users