Linux gnupg help needed

Tom Nielsen tom at neuro-logic.com
Fri Nov 14 14:55:32 CET 2003

Over a year ago I installed and setup gnupg so that I could decrypt
emails coming from my website that were orders. About 2 months ago I did
a fresh install of SuSE 9 and now I can't get gpg to decrypt my emails.
It's been so long, I can't remember what I did the first time.

When I run gpg and paste my information, I don't get the command to
enter a pass phrase. It just sits there. If I do a control d (like I
used to) I would get: gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: processing message failed: eof

After I did a fresh install of SuSE I took my backed up .gnupg and put
it back in my home directory and overwrote my new folder.

I'm sure I've done something wrong, but I'm not sure what it is. I do
see the same key I used before, but I can't get the message to decrypt.

Thanks for any help one can offer.

Tom
--

Tom Nielsen