Migrating keys

Jens Kubieziel gnupg at kubieziel.de
Mon Nov 24 23:49:28 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm planning to migrate to a new generated key (0x38CB4232). Currently i
have lots of signatures on my recent key (0xEE0977E8). Therefore I'm
planning to write all signees an signed and encrypted mail requesting for
a signature to my new key. Because they verified my old key and I through
signing with my old key I assure that also the new key belongs to me.

Do you think that behaviour is appropriate or do I have an error in
reasoning?

THX
--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de