Small problem with 1.2.3

Sinisa Milivojevic sinisa at mysql.com
Thu Nov 27 17:33:54 CET 2003

Sorry for bothering this list, but I did not find the answer in FAQ.

My friend has sent me key public key which GnuPG has nicely entered
into the puplic key-ring.

However, when I get his encrypted message (he uses version 1.0.6) I
get the following error:

gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
gpg: armor header: Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
gpg: CRC error; 5b577e - dc35b5
gpg: quoted printable character in armor - probably a buggy MTA has been used

I do not have any problems with messages from other friends.

Thanks very much in advance.

--

Sincerely,

--