gpg 1.3.4 doesn't warn that it is an experimental version

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 30 11:20:53 CET 2003

vulcan:~> gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.3.4
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG
Cipher: IDEA, 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB

I don't see a warning that it's an experimental version. Is this
deliberate or an oversight? I've made only 2 changes to the source,
commenting out code in md.c so I can use the SHA384 and 512 hash
and removed the warning when using IDEA.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html