Help adding the idea extension...

Chris Johnson chris@sebis.com
Wed Oct 1 21:26:02 2003

Hi Dave,
grep USE_DYNAMIC_LINKING config.h
shows the line commented out.
/* #undef USE_DYNAMIC_LINKING */

must be a SCO thing. ( this is our theme song around here.).
we run about 20 linux servers and two SCO boxes. and the majority of my
time is unfortunately spent fixing the SCO machines.
I did get it to recompile and it is working just now.
for some reason the mpi/$files were "broken" (sorry I know that's not
correct lingo but I'm an admin)
one of the developers here know assembly and had to go through and fix
about 6 of the files to have correct syntax. Luckily I had made a
tar-ball of the files before I ran "make clean".
If you'd like to see the tar-ball and the "broken files" let me know.
Thanks for all your help,
chrisj