Can anyone tell me why it is happening (fwd)

Gates, Scott SGates at olbh.com
Mon Oct 13 15:20:35 CEST 2003

Atom,

  Have a little compassion.  I went to Jennine's company's website and they
don't appear to be one of the mega-corps that are moving jobs to Asia to
save a buck.  They look like a small specialty food company who's customers
aren't buying anymore, because their jobs are getting exported to Asia.
When the town's biggest factory closes, the local grocery store lays off
people, too.  (Oh! Boy! I got that tee-shirt.)