non root users

Atom 'Smasher' atom-gpg at suspicious.org
Mon Oct 13 12:54:19 CEST 2003

> Missed the --homedir option?
=================================

i missed that one...

if each user (who's sharing the keys) sets that option in their own
~/.gnupg/gpg.conf , then the keys can just live in one place, and be
shared... of course, what i mentioned about permissions (and clobbering)
as they relate to links would then also apply to this...

        ...atom

PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3

	"They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for
	 I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge
	 and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have
	 no iron.  Their spears are made of cane...
	 They would make fine servants...
	 With fifty men we could subjugate them all and
	 make them do whatever we want."
		-- Christopher Columbus,
		after "Discovering America"