Options to revoke a key

Stefan Nicolin root at nicolinux.de
Mon Oct 27 01:20:50 CET 2003

Hi,

I must admit it that I was dumb enough to create an nice key (for playing with a USB Token "eToken") and forget the passphrase...
Apparently I also didn't create a revoke certificate (not sure if I understand the whole revoking thing here because I'am prompted for the passphrase upon revoking the key). I still remember fragments of my passphrase. That's why I'am asking for advice how to brute force recover it. Any real life experience with those things? The OS is Linux.

Thanks for your help

Stefan Nicolin