Changing the Hash algo in gpg1.2.3

Admin @ Petridish.org admin@petridish.org
Wed Sep 3 14:58:01 2003

I am sorry I sent this on another thread by mistake.  Please forgive me (won't happen again)
(posting b4 coffee)

here was my question, now that it has a more aptly named title

Hello,

I was wondring if someone could point me to an online doc on how to set a different hash algo in gpg
I spent a while sniffing around on the net - to no avail.

If there isisnt a manual or faq that explains it, would someone mind laying out a thumbnail sketch of how to do it?

I have heard that sha1 has been broken and I wanted to begin using md5

-respectfully

john