How to stop from using Secondary key

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sat Sep 6 09:08:01 2003

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:27:53 -0700, Shannon Jensen said:

> When he gets the file, he can't decrypt and I think it's because of
> the encryption with the secondary key but I have no idea why it's

Encryption to the subkey is the actual standard and the way at least
95% of all users do it.

> doing that or how to make it stop. And it just started! It didn't do
> this before. Please help! and Post an answer in "dummy" terms
> please!

You might have not seen the message before because you didn't used the
--verbose (or -v) option.  Check that the key
gpg: ELG-E/RIJNDAEL encypted for: *******
is actual the key of the recipient.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner