How to stop from using Secondary key

Shannon Jensen shannoncj@hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 23:27:01 2003

Hello, I'm new at gpg and encryption in general. Bear with me! I am using
GPG1.0.6-2. I have a public key from a friend and when I try to encrypt to
it, it says :
gpg: using secondary key ******** instead of primary key ******
gpg: NOTE: secret key ******* is NOT protected.
gpg: THIS key probably belongs to the owner
gpg: reading from "xxxx"
gpg: writing to "xxxx"
gpg: ELG-E/RIJNDAEL encypted for: *******

When he gets the file, he can't decrypt and I think it's because of the
encryption with the secondary key but I have no idea why it's doing that or
how to make it stop. And it just started! It didn't do this before. Please
help! and Post an answer in "dummy" terms please! Thanks!

shannoncj@hotmail.com

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es