Outlook express messes up when it receives gpg-signed mail?

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Sat Sep 6 14:01:02 2003

--/WwmFnJnmDyWGHa4

On 05-Sep-2003, Ben Finney wrote:
> What Outlook is doing wrong, then, is failing to display a
> "text/plain", "inline"-disposition body.  There's no reason for it to
> do this; both those are demonstrably understood by Outlook in other
> MIME messages.

I didn't make it explicit in this message, but I concur with other list
members who've said, in essence: "If your mother is trusting your
technical advice, give her good technical advice and stop her using
Outlook or Outlook Express".

There are so many good reasons to avoid those clients, that "it messes
up reading OpenPGP-signed messages" just adds to the list.

--=20
 \       "As the most participatory form of mass speech yet developed, |
  `\    the Internet deserves the highest protection from governmental |
_o__)                intrusion."  -- U.S. District Court Judge Dalzell |
Ben Finney <ben@benfinney.id.au>

--/WwmFnJnmDyWGHa4

--/WwmFnJnmDyWGHa4--