Can't decrypt PGP 8 msg

Anonymous Sender anonymous@remailer.metacolo.com
Thu Sep 11 09:52:01 2003

Eugene Smiley:
> Ah, well I correspond with some users who use S/MIME and some who use
> PGP/GPG. I'm just too lazy to remember to switch back and forth
> between the two when I can do both. ;)

Why sign your messages manuallly? You could automate the whole thing
and never have to worry about it again. Tell your mail program to hnad
your message over to a script (instead of sendmail or whatever you use),
which signs/encrypts the message on a per recipient basis. Use S/MIME
for some and OpenPGP for others. If done right, it will save you lots of
'signing' time. The above assumes a secure box, where your signing
secret (sub)key and passphrase are stored on disk or handled by programs
like gpg-agent.