Outlook express messes up when it receives gpg-signed mail?

Thomas White taw27@cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 14 20:25:01 2003

--=.ATrEbyFnTbXseW

Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:37:18 +0100, Thomas White said:
>
> > I notice that Sylpheed does not declare the overall
> > "multipart/signed" component as "inline", only the "text/plain"
> > part.  Is this incorrect behaviour?  Does this cause any problems
> > that would not have existed had
>
> Yes, becuase it can't know whether the next part is actually suitable
> for inlining:

I've written a (trivial) patch which adds this header for Sylpheed.
It's posted to the Sylpheed mailing list and I'll forward it to anyone
interested.

I also notice that KMail (1.5) doesn't appear to generate the inline
header.  Should that be fixed too?

Is it required that the Content-Disposition header immediately follows
the Content-Type header?  At least one of my mailing lists seems to be
rearranging these headers.

Thanks,

Tom

--

Thomas White
Downing College

GPG: D8834197
9749 7C8A 037D F867 9F38 F7C0 2314 8F97 D883 4197

--=.ATrEbyFnTbXseW

--=.ATrEbyFnTbXseW--