primary?

Alan Batie alan@batie.org
Sun Sep 21 05:04:02 2003

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

I went ahead and told it to do the picture thing, and it recommends a
240x288 picture size.  So I tell it to load the 100x127 head shot I saved
with photoshop's picture quality 3 (fairly low, out of 10) that is 9k
and it complained how huge that was and was I sure I wanted to do that.
What is a typical file size for photo id's?  I'd think you'd want them to
be a decent resolution or they won't be much good for ID purposes...

--=20
Alan Batie                   ______    alan.batie.org                Me
alan at batie.org            \    /    www.qrd.org         The Triangle
PGPFP DE 3C 29 17 C0 49 7A    \  /     www.pgpi.com   The Weird Numbers
27 40 A5 3C 37 4A DA 52 B9     \/      spamassassin.taint.org  NO SPAM!

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
-Theodore Roosevelt, 26th US President (1858-1919)

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv--