FW: Outlook 2003 problem

Ingo Klöcker ingo.kloecker@epost.de
Thu Sep 25 02:00:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_cAjc/AQuaB9Aqg+

On Thursday 25 September 2003 01:26, orv wrote:
> Fair enough, the only reason I asked here was because of this mail
> from G DATA.

Sorry, I didn't knew that G DATA cares that less for its potential=20
customers. I mean, who would buy anything from them after receiving=20
such a negative reply?

> > Dear Customer,
> >
> > thank you for your service request.
> >
> > GnuPG, as well as the G DATA-plugin for this tool are open
> > source/freeware and are not supported through our company.

Do they really not understand the difference between Free Software and=20
=46reeware? Apparently the plugin is indeed Free Software. But if nobody=20
maintains it then it's pretty much irrelevant whether it's free or not.

Regards,
Ingo

--Boundary-02=_cAjc/AQuaB9Aqg+

--Boundary-02=_cAjc/AQuaB9Aqg+--