Switching from Linux to Windows

Patrick Maquetecken patrick.marquetecken at pandora.be
Wed Aug 11 13:04:25 CEST 2004

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:23:36 +0100
Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wednesday 11 August 2004 10:29, Patrick Maquetecken wrote:
> > At my new job i must use windows. Where can i find some good howto's for
> > using gnupg with outlook ?
>
> http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/related_software/frontends.html#win
>
> Mozilla Thunderbird?
>
> Just because you are being forced to use windows, couldn't you slip
> Thunderbird on your workstation? Tell them you want to use clients at work
> that are compatible with the ones at home!
> :-)
> (Pretend you want to take your work home)

I'm afraid not, outlook is the compagny policy :-(

But where going to try to change it.

Patrick

--
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
 -- Captain Spock in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org