Switching from Linux to Windows

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Thu Aug 12 06:29:01 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 02:29, Patrick Maquetecken wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At my new job i must use windows. Where can i find some good howto's for using gnupg with outlook ?

please get them to switch to eudora or you will be cleaning viruses
every day.  goto the gnupg.org site and check the front ends.  It will be
much easier for the windows people to use.

If its just for yourself then knoppix privacy edition bootable linux cd
will handle it nicely.

--

         o      _____            |  CWSIV at KeepAndBearArms.com  |