Signature in Attachment

Don Ferguson Don.Ferguson at mitchell.com
Wed Dec 8 19:00:57 CET 2004

In this case it happens to be the corporate version of Outlook with
Exchange server.  That's also why using other email clients really isn't
an option.  So as things stand for now, I may need to accept that I
won't be able to verify PGP/MIME signatures attached to the messages.
While it would be nice to be able to do this with Outlook, I can live
without it for now.

Thanks for the response and the great application that GnuPG is.