Windows Client

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 16 16:25:27 CET 2004

Timo Schulz wrote:

>I recommend to use 0.9.x whenver it is possible (last version is 0.9.14)

Can we download the complete source from this version? I remember from
previous versions that the available source lay behind several versions.
The latest source I find on sourceforge.net is 0.9.2, while WinPT 1.0rc2
is available for download.

This makes WinPT a "somewhat open source" product to me. Better than closed
source, but improvement is certainly possible.

BTW, can the new version handle GnuPG installs where no language files
are installed? 0.7.2 choked sometimes on that.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html