MUA questions

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 5 22:05:44 CET 2004

Adrian von Bidder wrote:

>So all non-english speakers are forbidden to use Email?

No, they should just skip the accented characters. And that doesn't give
communication problems: Dutch without accents is very well readable (better
than the iso shit that gets translated to Greek chars on my terminal
anyway), and I've some friends from eastern Europe who I've seen send sms
messages (where most phones don't support all the accents they use at all).
They just skip all accents, and I've never heard one of them complain about
it.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html