automation on UNIX and Windows platforms

Weinmann, Robert robert.weinmann at humanic.com
Mon Feb 9 12:06:35 CET 2004

Here's an example of scripted decryption on unix.  I use pgp on NT/Win2k, so
I haven't tried this on that platform, but I think it would work.

gpg --passphrase-fd 0 --batch -v -t --output $OUT --decrypt $IN <
$GNUPGHOME/passfile

This method requires you to keep the passphrase in a file, which many regard
as not too secure, but in our environment it works fine.

Good luck!