MUA questions

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Wed Feb 11 11:00:59 CET 2004

On Tuesday 10 February 2004 22.38, Johan Wevers wrote:
> Ingo [Kl_cker] wrote:
>
> My system displays the character after the "[Kl" as an underscore - is
> that supposed to be, or is this one of the 8-bit translation errors I'm
> talking about?

This would be your problem - I don't have any problem with most people's email
when they contain non-ascii characters (I recently discovered that my setup
even can correctly display Thai spam ;-)

Of these charsets, I regularly use german, french and spanish accents, the
euro sign, and cyrillic characters. Being able to didplay chinese and thai
spam is admittedly a side-effect.

cheers
-- vbi

--