[Macgpg-announce] New Mac GPG Administration

Alexander Nouak nouak at zeitform.de
Fri Feb 20 12:28:35 CET 2004

Hi,

I am the new administrator of the Mac GPG Project.

Am 19.02.2004 um 0:41 Uhr schrieb Gordon Worley:

> For the past few weeks I've been trying to find a replacement
> administrator for the Mac GPG Project.  I'm glad to report that
> Alexander Nouak, our current Webmaster, translation coordinator,
> installer constructor, and generally all-hands person is going to
> become the new administrator for the project.
>
> [...]
>
> Although I'm moving on, I'm sure this is not the last time I'll
> contact some of you.  Paths often converge unexpectedly and I look
> forward to colliding with some of you in the future.  :-)
>
> So long, and thanks for all the crypts!

first of all I would like to thank Gordon for bringing this project
into being, early enough, so that it could develop as Mac OS X
developped. His ambitious administration brought this project to a very
good state and it will be difficult to proceed at a similar level.

I will try my very best.

However, please bear with me while I try to get an overview of what
needs to be done and how we can continue the good work. I have to admit
that I am not a programmer at all. I'm just an ambitious user,
interested in privacy and willing to help to find easy ways for Mac
users to protect their privacy as well. This was the reason why I was
contributing to the Mac GPG Project to the best of my abilities and I
will continue to do so even harder now.

If you have any ideas on how we should proceed in this project do not
hesitate to tell me. Any help is appreciated.

Gordon, I wish you all the best for whatever you will be doing in the
future. However, stay tuned with us :-)

Servus

Alexander

--
Alexander Nouak
zeitform Internet Dienste       Fraunhoferstr. 5