can´t encrypt and sign

Henk de Bruijn henkdebruijn at wanadoo.nl
Wed Feb 25 07:06:32 CET 2004

Hello GNUPG-USERS,

I am trying to encrypt and sign a message but I get this response.

gpg: myemail at address.nl: skipped: public key already present
gpg: XXXXXXXX: There is no indication that this key really belongs to the owner
gpg: [stdin]: sign+encrypt failed: unusable public key

Am I doing something wrong or do I forget something?

Next to GPG 1.2.4 and GPShell 3.02 I am using GPGrelay but even trying to
send directly through GPG gives the same response.

--
Henk.
The Bat! v2.04.4nl The Natural Emailsystem on Windows XP