[Announce] GnuPG 1.3.5 released (development)

Albert gnupg at ml0402.albert.uni.cc
Sat Feb 28 20:02:33 CET 2004

Am Samstag, 28. Februar 2004 19:11 schrieb gabriel rosenkoetter:
> On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 05:21:25PM +0100, Albert wrote:
> > Thanks, but it didn't work the first time with subkeys.pgp.net.
>
> Could you define "didn't work" more clealy, please?

Sorry, I don't remember the exact message, but AFAIR it was
something like this:

key "0x49E1CBC9" not found on keyserver

> > So why there are different "qualities" of keyservers? Which one
> > would you recommend to use in Europe?
>
> subkeys.pgp.net.

Hmmh, as posted "hkp://subkeys.pgp.net" uses round robin DNS and
therefore you don't ask the same server always. I think that this
was the reason why I found the key the 2nd time and the 1st
time not, since I didn't query the same server.

Albert