GnuPG 1.3.5.

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Feb 29 19:36:17 CET 2004

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:11:44 -0600, John Clizbe said:

> The most common route for this is to get MinGW and MSYS then do a
> ./configure && make which compiles GnuPG with the Gnu C Compiler (gcc).
> http://www.mingw.org/

Just my usual note: Such a configuration is not supported and you will
probably run into strange errors.  The only offically supported ways
of building GnuPG for Windows are described in doc/README.W32 and well
under Cygwin.

> The posts mention the VC project files which I can forward if you wish to
> pursue this route. Note: You would have to make all the changes to bring
> the project files in line with the 1.3.5 code base.

FWIW, some code changes contributed by Brian Gladman are in the CVS
under scripts/conf-w32brg/ - they are not part of GnuPG, though.

  Werner