GnuPG Question

Haesle, David David.Haesle at RIAG.com
Mon Jan 5 13:12:45 CET 2004

Hi,

I have just started to look at your freeware gpg.exe for windows
2000 and I have a simple question for you.  I have imported one
public key for my test and when I try to encrypt a file,
the executable prompts me with a "User ID" question.  What
am I suppose to put for the UserID?

When I list the keys, I receive the following information:

c:/gnupg\pubring.gpg
pub  1024D/F4F614CF 2003-12-16 BSWA SCDOR SALES <bswa at bswa.com>
uid                            SQL_Sqlut
</O=BSWA/OU=ROSENBURG/cn=Recipients/cn=SQL_Sqlut>
sub  2048g/68976A0C 2003-12-16