Encrypting messages truncates trailing whitespace

Atom 'Smasher' atom-gpg at suspicious.org
Wed Jan 21 11:47:47 CET 2004

> Any other ideas, or shall I simply head over to mutt-users?  I'm just
> worried they'll bounce me straight back here.

does mutt handle encryption/decryption by itself? or does it use an
external script or "plug-in" (like pine does)?

	...atom

 PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
 3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3

	"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
	 You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but
	 sooner or later they were bound to get you."
		-- George Orwell, "1984"