clarification on automated signing

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Thu Jan 22 09:27:13 CET 2004

On Thursday 22 January 2004 00:59, danl001 wrote:
>[...]I can remove the
> passphrase with passwd, but which keys should I actually delete? I only
> want to have the subkey installed on the target machine, right? How do I
> do this?

Use --export-secret-subkey instead of --export-secret-kye

After, you --import the exported key into the gpg keyring, not just copy the
file.

More infos on signing subkeys: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/subkeys

cheers
-- vbi

--
There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom.
		-- Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize in Physics, 1923