gpg --gen-key using /dev/urandom is possible?

paolo paolomail at noze.it
Thu Jul 1 01:48:37 CEST 2004

Thanks for all replies,
my system is standard linux distribution(gentoo).

There's not a rndcontrol command on my linux box but the directory
random, on /proc/sys/kernel, contains various parameters controlling
the operation of the file /dev/random,
i'll try to work with this to increase /dev/random.

Modify the code is not a solution for me, the key generation
script have to run on any linux box without patch.

thanks, Paolo.